Monday, April 14, 2008

Jillian's Day!

We went to lunch on Saturday for Jillian's Birthday. We were a little late in getting her lunch in (her Birthday is in March) We just decided that we would start a new tradition by going to lunch for everyones birthday. So we didn't think it would be fair to make Jillian wait a whole year! She chose Brick Oven Pizza. I'm not much of an Italian lover so I got a salad (trust me though my salads are never healthy!) It's always fun to get together and chat, even if we already see each other a lot.




Miss Grace prefers
the hand to mouth
method to eat her
Pizza!


While Miss Eliza Mae
prefers her Fork & Knife
(or at least she likes to pretend)

I Caught these pictures as we were leaving the restaurant! They are such cuties! They love each other (unless there is a toy involved!) They are so fun to watch together.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Lots of fun. Those are some great pictures.

Janel said...

That is a really cute picture of Courtney and Jillian, I loves the pictures of the little girls too.

Jen said...

Looks like fun! It can't get much better than lunch with your sisters! The pictures of the girls at the end are SO darling! Maybe you need to give blog lessons to me!

Jillian said...

That was a fun lunch. I can't wait to do it again! I need to get copies of some of those pictures.

Denise said...

Fun!! Are you all going to drive to Oregon for my birthday lunch?!?!

The pictures are all very cute, makes me miss everyone way too much. Love you.

Stacy Alexandra said...

Denise I'm up for a drive! But only if you choose Croutons as your restaurant!

I'll email you the pictures Jillian!