Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hang On Tight!


I had to grab my camera and snap this photo! It was so funny! Eliza likes to come up to my room and watch signing time videos. She will prop up my pillow just so, and then roll her arms around each other (this is her sign for signing times) This morning she came up to ask and I put the video in, but apparently she hadn't had her bath yet. So when Janel tried to take her downstairs for her bath she didn't want to go! Eliza grabbed onto the railings with all her might and wouldn't let go. It probably didn't help the situation that Janel and I were both laughing so hard! I am really blessed to be a part of her life.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is too funny! She's so cute!

Denise said...

Haha, I would have been cracking up to. That is fun that you caught the moment on film.