Friday, March 13, 2009

Recipe of the Week - Oatmeal Chip Cookies!

Oatmeal Chip Cookies! (One of my Favorite Cookies)

Cream Well

2 Cups Butter at room temp.
1 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Sugar

Add:

4 Large Eggs

Beat Until Creamy, Then Add:

2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla

Blend Well Then Stir in the Remaining Ingredients

4 C. Flour
3 1/2 Cups Oats
1- 6 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
1- 6 oz. bag Butterscotch Chips


Place on Greased Cookie Sheet or Parchment Paper

Bake at 350 for 12 Minutes. Let Set Up on Pan for 5 Min. Then Transfer to a Cooling Rack

So Yummy!!!

3 comments:

Janel said...

They are yummy! Make me some please.

Jen said...

I LOVE oatmeal cookies! We just got done with a batch this week. I'll have to try these ones next time!

Denise said...

I will have to give them a try. Josh can not stand oatmeal cookies so they would be all mine!!!

I failed my diet this month and bought girl scout cookies, oops. One day and one box down!