Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Current Project

The project I am working on right now is a Halloween quilt called Hoscuspocusville by Crabapple Hill Studio. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for so I was really excited when I saw this pattern at my local quilt shop. This quilt is really whimsical and light hearted. It draws on the humor of Harry Potter, The Wizard of Oz. and anything witch related. With Hermione's Slit Ends Hair Salon, where bad hair days are guaranteed. And Hagatha's Dirty Laundry, - hard water stains added, and many more. There are 12 haunted houses total.


Here a some of the squares that I have done. You can kind of get an idea of what it will look like. The darker black is what I have stitched and the lighter black is the outline of what I still need to stitch.








Here is a picture of what the finished project will look like. There is no way I will be finished with it by Halloween. I just started it at the beginning of October so it will defiantly have to be for next Halloween!


3 comments:

Jillian said...

Wow! Way to go! I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Jen said...

That is so darling! I love that it's so black and white with just a bit of color in the middle! Can't wait to see it all done.

Rachel said...

Holy cow! You are amibitous! I think that would have to be a lifetime project for me.. way to go!