Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Bash!

My Birthday lands on the 19th and my friend Tierney's Birthday is on the 21st. So this year we decided to celebrate both of them on the 20th! It was so much fun that we decided to do something every year on the 20th.


This year we went to a old west dinner show in Pleasant Grove. We were served up baked potatoes, pulled BBQ meat, beans and dessert. The show was a cowboy/western, which isn't my thing, but Tierney and her family are really into it.


Tierney's Mom did a great job with decorating our table for the occasion. But because of the decorations, meant that others knew it was our Birthday, which was a problem for me because I hate attention. Her family loves attention so it was great for them. In the middle of the show they announced that they could not find their can-can dancers, but they knew where they could find replacements. I was dying because I thought they were going to pull us up because of our Birthday, but instead they had their eyes on the men in the audience. My friend Lindsay's husband got pulled up and did a great job. He was really funny about it. He is the one in the middle. He was glad he got to pick his skirt first and chose the more manly blue one. At the very end of the show they did make me and Tierney stand up and have everyone sing Happy Birthday to us.


Like I said Lindsay and Tierney are really into anything western, and showed up in their own cowboy hats, boots, and chaps. Here they are outside the dinner theater being silly and doing a little dance. They brought a hat for me so I wouldn't feel left out.
















2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday in a couple of days!

Janel said...

Love the picture's! Love all the dancers!