Tuesday, September 29, 2009

4th of July

We went to the Freedom Festival Parade in Provo for the 4th of July. I think every year I get more tired of the crowds and the hot sun. This year it kept changing back a fourth between sun and rain, it just couldn't decide.


The highlight of the parade was this little girl, who was one of the baby contest winners!

She is adorable in her "ring", and shows what she's made of by placing her leg up on the bar!


I have always wanted an old fashioned car --someday. It would be so fun to ride around town in!
One of my favorite parts of the parade is when the cars come by. Everyone else is looking at the politicians and I'm admiring the cars!

And of course the infamous UVU Plane


It was a bit sad. Ever since I can remember my Mother would make homemade ice cream on the 4th. For some reason this year the ice cream didn't set up! Better luck next year.


2 comments:

Denise said...

Fun, I love parades. I don't think anyone but kids look at the politicians, and the kids are only looking so they will throw candy at them!!

Janel said...

That little girl still makes me laugh so cute!