Monday, May 5, 2008

Reality!


I'm a reality show junkie, add competition, and it's even better! My latest show craze is "Can You Duet" on CMT. Really anything to do with music and I'm hooked. Country is my favorite kind of music so I guess this show just makes sense to me.



My favorite performance this week was by the Herndon twins. They sang a Judd's song "Love Can Build A Bridge" Check out their performance here. I can't wait to see were their careers go! It's really fun to discover new talent!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't know why you don't think you are a good writer. You have a really nice style.

Jen said...

I've never heard of this show, but I noticed that we must have lots of the same tastes in music. I love country too, so I'll have to check this show out!

Denise said...

Wow, those girls can sing. I will have to check the show out. My friends are all making fun of me for not watching the news so I have no idea when I am going to squeeze all this TV in! We finally got dvr though!

Janel said...

I started to watch that the other day, it is really good.