Monday, October 5, 2009

Garden Quilt Show

The owner of one of my favorite quilt stores hosts a garden quilt show every year. Basically what she does is allow anyone to submit a quilt they have made that year to be placed on display. And then we get to come over and ooh and aah over all of them! And we get to sit down and have a hot fudge sundae!

I love the colors in this one! I went to the show with my mom and she to thought this one looked like me.

There was a folk band playing in the corner to set the mood.

Everyone enjoying the quilts and picking out their favorites!

This was such a different, funky Christmas quilt - so FUN!

Quilts were hanging everywhere. On the house, on every fence post available, chairs, swings, you name it!

This quilt was so fun. It had so much detail in it. Look at the puffed fabric on the watering can!


It was a lot of fun to see such different styles of quilts.
I am going to enter a few next year - If I can only get them completed!!!
I need more time in the day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! I really love the Christmas one! If you made it in different colors it would make a cute Halloween one!